Wedding Piper & Entertainment
Unreel Piping recognises that traditional Scottish entertainment can make or break your special day, and we aim to always make yours one to remember for both you and your guests.
We include the following services as standard as we feel they represent the ultimate experience and you shouldn’t need to choose between what you would like and can afford.
Piping in Full No.1 Highland Uniform
- Arrival around 1hr before the ceremony starts.
- Piping during arrival guests (around 30-45 mins as appropriate).
- Pipe the bride up the aisle
- Pipe the bride & groom down the aisle
- Play for guests leaving the ceremony until the photographer needs some peace & quiet!
- Provide background piping as appropriate to entertain guests while official photographs are being taken, this can also be performed on Scottish Smallpipes if appropriate.
- Pipe the top table guests to their seats prior to arrival of the bride & groom
- Pipe the bride & groom into the reception and to the cake if being cut before the meal
- Provide a traditional toast to the happy couple before piping back out of the reception
All piping included as above, but with the addition of Callum on the snare drum to perform alongside the pipes.
Includes all piping and drumming services as above, but with the addition of highland dancing performed between the ceremony and evening reception
Although this is the outline of the standard service, we can of course tailor everything to your own requirements based on the venue, weather and your own personal preferences.
We will happily guide you from our experience but also consider and accommodate any request that we possibly can, we’ve not been beaten yet!